Making a decision about your eyewear goes beyond good vision. What you choose and wear makes a statement about who you are. Your decision not only affects how you see but also how you want to be seen by others. With so many different styles to choose from, getting the right look for you and your lifestyle can sometimes be overwhelming.
Our staff is more than happy to help you find the best fit for your specific needs and explain how different lenses and frames will impact your vision. They will help you find the look, fit and functionality you want from your eyewear.
We offer a large selection of lenses, contact lenses, value and designer frames, and sunglasses. We carry the latest European and American designer eyewear collections in a variety of styles, colors and materials. Specialty glasses, such as safety wear, are also available at our optical.
In addition, our trained opticians and lab manger can adjust the way your glasses fit as well as make minor repairs.
Got your prescription already? You can still buy glasses or contacts at our office - no appointment necessary!
- Visit our interactive on-line tool and we'll guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs to help you choose the glasses that are right for you!
- Eyeglasses are more popular today than ever, despite the availability of contact lenses and vision correction surgery.
- We carry a large variety of top designer frames for both eyeglasses and sunglasses.
State of the art no line bifocals.
- Transitions Optical, Inc. has developed the world's most advanced photochromic lens technology—the ability of a lens to darken in the presence of invisible UV light. Transitions lenses are the #1 brand of photochromic lenses recommended by eye care professionals worldwide.
- Whether or not you require vision correction, sunglasses can add an element of comfort and enhanced performance to your activities, while helping you look great.
- Sports glasses, Protective eyewear, SCUBA diving... we can help you with glasses for your specific needs.
- We offer a wide range of contact lenses to fit your needs including contact lens exams and fittings.
- Our optical offers accessories for your eyewear needs as well as solution for your contacts.
- Today’s eyeglass lens treatments make a real difference in what you see, and what you don’t see. Scratches, glare, ultraviolet rays—all are potential hazards to healthy sight that can be minimized or eliminated by a lens treatment.
- Get tips on caring for your lenses and frames and learn about the benefits of bifocals, progressives, high index lenses and prescription sunglasses.